Green planet more Green
I Am keen on making this place greener. I love greenery. Although a city, Cochin too is blessed with greenery.
Unfortunately, urbanization has damaged our greenery. I am trying my level best to improve this situation.
me and my friends [mufsal,fardeen and akshay 11/18/2017 we have began our first class through skype with genius school [gujarat]
This are the paintings by our friends for our school
[Santa cruz higher secondary school fort kochi]
me and my friends have started our plantation in our school compound we are so happy and proud it was all with the help of our sir subair he is very much colaborating and helping in my activity[thank you sir]
And we had set up a rain harvesting project in our school because in this area only poor water supply is getting and father joppy had inagurated ourrain harvester
I Am keen on making this place greener. I love greenery. Although a city, Cochin too is blessed with greenery.
Unfortunately, urbanization has damaged our greenery. I am trying my level best to improve this situation.
![]() |
| arabic teacher subair sir had trained his students and they got 1st in ArabicTalent test 2017 |
| MY FRIENDS FARDEEN,RISWAN,ALTHAF AND MY OTHER FRIENDS HAD WON PRIZES IN PAINTING COMPETITION CONDUCTED IN MARINE DRIVE [KOCHI] |
[Santa cruz higher secondary school fort kochi]





No comments:
Post a Comment